Sunday, May 11, 2008

Countdown to Akon 3 Weeks Left! <3

Yet another Busy week as we head towards A-Kon!

Ive had to narrow down my output again, I didnt expect how long stuff will take but thats ok! I hope by midweek Ill have painted:

5x7s:
1) Kerani the Otter Friend
2) Magical Phoenix Egg
:3) Penguin Critter
4) Polar Bear Critter
5) Sea Turtle Critter

8x10:

1) Dragon Day (Renamed Bookwyrm!)

These will be made into: 5x7s, Badges, 1" Buttons, Stationary, Stickers, Magnets, Cameos, and bookmarks!

*Passes out*

Ill have them all printed up by Thursday night, and hopefully the new sketches for this work week that I had hoped to have painted but they'll have to be painted next week while I draw that weeks and then turn around and paint that stuff! Wheeeeeee! :boing:

Thursday night we run to Houston again to finish my Display / hang out / and make lots of products!

Then come back and finish the last bits of artworks and turn around and make a lot more product -- but I have the whole week-before-Akon set aside just to make product! ^_^

Im only about a day or so behind at this point, so just a few good days and Im caught up! <3

Artworks to be Sketched this week:

Button Designs (Maybe, these arent cooperating )

5x7s:

1) Hummingbird Fairy
2) Moon Kitty Fairy
3) Totem Animal
4) Critter Kraken
5) Critter Raven

8x10:

The Marauders Repaint! <3

No comments: